Sudden Attack is a tactical shooter MMOFPS that closely resembles the classic FPS Counter-Strike. The game was originally released in South Korea in 2004, and only recently made its way to North America. Even though the game is a bit aged, Sudden Attack still fares well against newer MMOFPS’s. It’s also fair to say that Sudden Attack is incredibly original, as it basically pioneered the free-to-play MMOFPS genre.


Publisher: GameHi
Playerbase: Medium
Graphics: Medium Quality
Type: MMO
EXP Rate: Medium
PvP: N/A
File size: ~1150 MB installed.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Infinity comes to end

This is "Triple Tower". I was playing in "Practice Mode". I used "Free View" to reach one of the highest pinnacle of the building and I wanted to land on top there but the next thing I know it reset me to my spawning position. If repeat multiple times, it will you kick you back to desktop, its not worth to try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.